I already have a tour of the park scheduled with Moab Adventure Center. Do I also need to reserve my own timed entry ticket?
Those who are joining us on a guided tour through the park do not have to reserve a timed entry ticket. We take care of everything for you. All you need to do is meet at our store or schedule a complimentary pick-up at your hotel and we will guide you through the park.
When are timed entry reservations available for Arches National Park?
Timed Entry Tickets will be available in block releases 3 months in advance at 8 am MT. The first block release will occur on January 3rd, 2022 and will include tickets for April 3rd through April 30th. Please check the release schedule below for the full release schedule:
- On January 3rd, 2022, tickets will release for April 3rd through April 30th.
- On February 1st, 2022, tickets will release for all of May.
- On March 1st, 2022, tickets will release for all of June.
- On April 1st, 2022, tickets will release for all of July.
- On May 1st, 2022, tickets will release for all of August.
- On June 1st, 2022, tickets will release for all of September.
- On July 1st, 2022 tickets will release for October 1-3.
- Note: An additional release of day-before tickets will occur at 6 pm MT/8 pm ET nightly.
Tickets for the most desirable times will likely disappear quickly, so mark your calendars for the exact date that your desired entry day will become available.
Do I have to reserve my tickets online for Aches?
Those who prefer not to make an online reservation can call 877-444-6777. International guests can call 606-515-6777.
There is a straightforward online process to reserve a ticket:
- First, you’ll need to create an account through the recreation.gov website. Simply click on the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you have an account, visit the Arches National Park Timed Entry page on recreation.gov.
- You will be able to choose your date and make your reservation up to three months in advance of your visit. For example, if you plan on visiting the park in July, you'll want to make your reservation in April. When you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with the ticket information. It is critical that you download or print the ticket and keep it so you can show it at the entrance station when you visit the park.
How much do Arches entry tickets cost?
The only additional cost of the timed entry ticket is a non-refundable $2.00 online processing fee. The usual entrance fees remain the same - $30.00 for non-commercial vehicles and $25.00 for motorcycles. Those with annual National Park passes or senior passes still need to pay the $2.00 processing fee.
Can I make reservations last-minute to enter Arches National Park?
The park will reserve a limited amount of tickets that become available at 6:00 PM the evening before. The NPS website recommends planning ahead and not relying on this later entry ticket option. We echo that recommendation.
How long is my Arches timed entry ticket good for?
Once you have entered the park during your time slot, you are free to stay in the park as long as you desire. You can also exit and re-enter the park on that same day if your ticket was validated during your designated time window.
What time of day can I enter Arches National Park without a reservation?
If you enter the park prior to 6:00 AM or after 5:00 PM you do not need an entrance ticket.
During what time of year are reservations required for Arches National Park?
If you plan on visiting Arches National Park in your own vehicle between April and October 2022, you will need to reserve an entry ticket before coming to the park.
What if I am unable to reserve an entry ticket?
If you are unable to reserve an entry ticket, call Moab Adventure Center at 435-259-7019 to see if you can join one of our tours into Arches National Park! We offer a morning and sunset tour each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday while the pilot program takes place. Our experienced guides offer insightful information as you discover the highlights of this unique park. Plus, you don’t have to worry about driving or parking; you can just enjoy the view and play “Spot that Arch” while the guide takes care of everything else.
We also offer a 30 minute scenic flight over the park if you are unable to obtain a ticket or join a guided tour with us. Flying over the park provides an uncommon perspective as you get to see memorable features such as Delicate Arch, the Fiery Furnace, the Windows Section, and more from above. This is a great option for those who have limited time in Moab but want to see the beauty of Arches National Park. Flights depart daily in the morning but a reservation is required. Please give us a call if you would like to learn more and any of our staff will be happy to assist you.
I already bought a ticket to Arches National Park but I can’t use it anymore. What should I do?
If you have purchased an entrance ticket but can no longer come or the date doesn’t work for you, you can cancel your reservation through the recreation.gov website. You will not receive a refund, but you will allow someone else to enjoy Arches National Park.
If you need to reschedule your entry ticket for a different date or time, you will have to make a new reservation and pay an additional $2.00 non-refundable fee.
Timed entry tickets are not available for resale, transfer, or auction.