Moab's Only Zipline Tour will take your breath away from the very beginning with a rugged 4x4 climb to the slickrock sandstone cliffs overlooking Moab. After a brief orientation, you'll zip to the 100-foot suspension bridge spanning a gap between two sandstone fins. Your transformation into a native bird of prey begins as your feet leave the redrock and you take to the sky over each gap below. This zip line tour features a series of six steel cables that will suspend your adrenaline for over 2 hours across natural fins, canyons and gaps in the landscape beneath you.
The 13,000 foot La Sal Mountains loom in the distance to the south, and the Colorado bends through Moab Valley and into "The Portal" to the west. These iconic vistas are yours from your perch on Raven's Rim. Be sure to bring your camera so you can share this thrilling - and scenic - experience with everyone!
Moab zipline tours will meet 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour at the Raven's Rim location, north of Moab. Estimated tour time: 2hrs 45 min
- Ride in 4x4 vehicle to rim
- Orientation will be provided
- Cameras must have a tether or secure strap attached for zipline course
- Expect some hiking on uneven terrain (approx. 0.5 miles total distance)
- Guests may bring a small backpack to carry water and clothing
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes and dress for the weather (no flip flops!)
- Required Age: 9 yrs +
- Weight Limit: 70lbs - 275-lbs
- Guests 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult